SAIGMA Strategic Systems Inc. provides an array of Ã¢â‚¬ËœIndependent Verification & ValidationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ services to SMEÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and larger organizations by providing QA & Testing experts who get the job done within schedule and budget constraints. Our QA team ensures that; the project advances to final acceptance in a logical manner, project milestones are met, deliverables are adequate, and risks are efficiently managed. In fact, our IV&V is the process of:
- Verifying that you get what you expect from your software development efforts, and
- Validating that the software will result in a maximum return.
Our Independent Verification & Validation team performs profound technical analysis of the products & the procedures of system development. More importantly, IV&V acts as an independent unit without any bias that adds objectivity to analysis.
SAIGMAÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Approach to IV&V
Here, IV&V is not just QA; it advises the client when signs of problem begin to emerge so that the client can make plan to deal with the situation. The key principals involve here are; Ã¢â‚¬Å“Independent & Objective, Early Detection, Systematic Approach and Operational Value.Ã¢â‚¬Â SAIGMA QA lab offers Independent Verification and Validation services into three stages:
Why SAIGMA Test?
- Our Clients
- Domain Expertise
- Test Tools
- Dedicated Testing Team
- SAIGMA Benefits
- Stage 1 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã¢â‚¬Å“Project EstimationÃ¢â‚¬Â
Initial Concept Estimation, Risks Evaluation, Estimation of Testing Procedures, and Documents Templates etc.
- Stage 2 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã¢â‚¬Å“DevelopmentÃ¢â‚¬Â
Here, the Ã¢â‚¬ËœAssessment of Basic Architectural Solutions, Reviews, Software Source Code, Documentation and Independent Testing of Developed SoftwareÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ is done.
- Stage 3 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã¢â‚¬Å“AcceptanceÃ¢â‚¬Â
ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the stage of Ã¢â‚¬ËœFinal Acceptance Test and Formal Independent Validation of Developed SoftwareÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
Our IV&V Experience
SAIGMA QA lab has been working actively in Independent Verification and Validation areas since 2009, and is well versed in the IV&V process as it applies to large software development efforts. Our QA & Testing teams are familiar with; IEEE Standards, IV&V Project Planning & Management, Traceability Analysis, Proposal, Design, Code & Cost Evaluation, Acquisition Management & Testing.
SAIGMA IV&V Advantages
Due to their extensive experience of SDLC, SAIGMA specialists are able to reveal problems in software development projects at the earliest stage. SAIGMA QA lab helps the clients in:
- Getting Fair Thorough Data that Assists to Assess the Real Project Progress & to Reveal the Project Failure Signs,
- A Clear ROI (Return on Investment),
- Reasonable Labor Rates & the Best Value Solution,
- Discovering Requirements Misunderstanding,
- Getting Impartial Quality Estimation of the Developed Software, and
- Mitigating Topical Outsourcing Risks Associated with High Workforce Attrition.
Above all, you can avoid lots of bad expenses and enjoy the real benefits SAIGMAÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s IV&V services. Click here for a FREE Quote.