In this competitive and ever-growing technology market, application re-engineering initiatives have taken the front seat in formulating ways to improve their business processes and services to keep pace with the swiftly moving business world & strategies. At SAIGMA, we understand your existing legacy application re-engineering and modernization needs and the complexity involved within.
SAIGMA has developed an application re-engineering & modernization methodology named Ã¢â‚¬ËœService Driven Application Modernization Methodology (SDAM)Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ that is in fact the adoption of a mix of top down and ground up approaches in executing a service-oriented architecture. SDAM spans from discovery to deployment phases like:
- Discovery(Assessment of Business Process, Technical Portfolio, Environment Organization Structure & Discovery of Target Services using Agile Approach).
- Definition(Decomposition & Mapping of Services, Governance & Security Model, Service Level Objectives, SERD and Deployment Plan).
- Design(Prepare High-level Service Model, Integration Framework, Provisioning for Parallel Runs and Service Governance Policy)
- Development(Industry Standard Development Framework, Establish Service Registry, Develop Services, Functional & Integration Testing).
- Deployment(Iterative Deployment to Ensure Business Continuity, Alignment with Service-oriented Infrastructure, Provisioning of Services, Monitoring & Management, Measure SLA Compliance).
Application Re-engineering Services
To eliminate the problem of dealing with legacy systems, our application re-engineering services include:
- Character-base Interface to Web/ Windows Migration,
- Client/ Server Applications to 3-tier/ Web-based Applications,
- DBMS Applications to RDBMS & 3-tier Architecture,
- Oracle forms 3.0/ 4.5 Migration,
- SOAP Compliant Application Migration,
- Windows to Open Source, and
- Web Wrappers.
SAIGMA help its clients in their application re-engineering and modernization initiatives, and ensures appropriate levels of service exposure, security, and governance while managing transition risks.
Request here for FREE Legacy Application Re-Engineering Services Quote.